Accounting Schools in Pennsylvania
127 Accounting Schools in Pennsylvania
sort by Alphabetical
- Overall Rating
- Design Grade
- Content Grade
- Usability Grade
- User Rating
high to low
Accounting Schools in Pennsylvania Site Evaluation
There are a total of 128 accounting schools in Pennsylvania state. With 45,185 students, Pennsylvania State University – Main Campus is the largest accounting school in the state of Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania State University – Main Campus is a social media – savvy school with not only a website, but also a Facebook page, Twitter account and YouTube channel. Pennsylvania State University – Main Campus has 230,697 “likes” on Facebook, 7,211 followers on Twitter and 2,357 subscribers on YouTube.
Exactly 84 of the 128 accounting schools with websites use white as the primary color on their websites. Another color used as the predominant color on Pennsylvania accounting school websites is grey (12.5%).
The colors used on the websites for the largest accounting schools in Pennsylvania are as follows:
- Pennsylvania State University – Main Campus: blue 65%
- Temple University: white 12.7% and grey 10.5%
- University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh Campus: purple 17.3% and grey 14.3%
In Pennsylvania, the most popular font style on accounting school websites is Arial. Approximately 39.1% of accounting schools in Pennsylvania use Arial as the primary font on their websites. Other fonts commonly used on accounting school websites include Verdana (27.3%) and Helvetica (7%).
The largest Pennsylvania accounting schools’ websites use the following fonts:
- Pennsylvania State University – Main Campus: Arial
- Temple University: Verdana
- University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh Campus: Verdana
Exactly 104 accounting schools in Pennsylvania have Facebook pages. On average, each of these schools has 5,615 “likes” on their Facebook pages. The Pennsylvania accounting schools with the greatest number of “likes” are:
- Pennsylvania State University – Main Campus: 230,697 “likes”
- Carnegie Mellon University: 26,974 “likes”
- University of Pennsylvania: 24,256 “likes”
Exactly 75 accounting schools in Pennsylvania have Youtube channels. On average, each of these schools has 331 Youtube channel subscribers. The Pennsylvania accounting schools with the greatest number of Youtube channel subscribers are:
- Carnegie Mellon University: 16,128 subscribers
- Pennsylvania State University – Main Campus: 2,357 subscribers
- University of Pennsylvania: 2,012 subscribers
The Pennsylvania accounting schools whose websites have been bookmarked the most number of times on Delicious are:
- Pennsylvania State University – Main Campus: 417 Delicious bookmarks
- Carnegie Mellon University: 349 Delicious bookmarks
- University of Phoenix – Harrisburg Campus: 241 Delicious bookmarks
Of all of the Pennsylvania accounting school websites, the one that receives the greatest number of unique visitors belongs to University of Phoenix – Philadelphia Campus. This is indicated by the fact that University of Phoenix – Philadelphia Campus’s site has a Compete Rank of 595, the highest Compete Rank of accounting school websites in Pennsylvania.
And the Pennsylvania accounting school website that is considered the most authoritative by SEOMoz belongs to University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh Campus. It has a SEOMoz Page Authority rank of 87.1.
It is interesting to compare this data with the statistics for the largest accounting schools in Pennsylvania:
SEOMoz Page Authority