Bowie Family Law Attorneys
When you require excellence in legal representation in the heart of Maryland, contact the all-star firm of Reinstein, Glackin, Patterson Herriott, LLC, of Bowie.
Our group of seven attorneys — Paul Reinstein, Maureen Glackin, Randall Herriott, George Patterson, Maria Patterson, Daniel Renart and Sarah J. Broder — are regarded as stars for their professionalism and excellence by other lawyers and professional groups, court officers, appreciative clients, and ranking and rating organizations such as Super Lawyers and AVVO.
Maryland Family Law Attorneys · Maryland Personal Injury Lawyers
Our firm, located just off the cloverleaf where John Hanson Highway (Route 50) crosses the Blue Star Highway (Route 301), provides services in three legal areas :
- Family law, often focusing on complex cases involving households in the region that have more at stake in matters of property division, including the division of businesses, real property and significant investment portfolios
- Personal injury, serving individuals in Prince George’s County who have been involved in serious accidents, along with surviving family members in wrongful death circumstances
- Criminal defense of every sort, especially relating to charges of domestic assault and family violence
The core of our legal practice is resolving the serious problems most families encounter at some point — a breakup of the family, an accident that ends in serious injury or death, and moments of bad judgment that lead to the arrest of someone we love.
When this happens to your family, call the law firm with the experience and credentials to help.
Do you need representation in a serious family legal matter? Do you need an experienced, aggressive Maryland lawyer? Contact the Bowie law firm of Reinstein, Glackin, Patterson Herriott, LLC, using any of our three numbers:
- 24-hour hotline: 240-893-RGPH (240-893-7474)
- Local office number: 301-850-7349
- Toll-free number: 800-237-3137
We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard. Se habla español. We offer free first consultations for personal injury cases.