#kitchen drawer runners
Our range of Drawer Runners and Drawer Slides are designed for kitchen and office use, including kitchen drawers and pull out units
We are one of the largest importers of Drawer Runners in the UK, supplying over 2 million runners a year to some of the largest office and kitchen manufacturers in the country.
Our drawer runners are precise and robust, offering the largest range and lowest prices from stock.
Items 1 to 20 of 22 total
Kitchens and offices use Drawer Runners everywhere, from cutlery drawers through to large pull out filing cabinets.
Each specific use requires a different type of runner, things like length, extension and load capacity all influence what a runner can be used for. For light duty bedroom furniture you can use roller runners, but for large workshop tool drawers you’d need heavy duty ball bearing runners.
- Light duty for bedroom and kitchen use.
- Heavy duty for office and workshop use.
- Full range of lengths across all types of runners, available to order on Eurofit Direct.
How To Fit A Drawer Runner Video
We have put together a video guide on how to fit our ball bearing runners – Drawer runners are generally made up of 2 parts, an inner and an outer member, one of which attaches to the drawer and the other to the carcass. Our helpful video shows the process involved when it comes to fitting or replacing a drawer runner.
- This is a rough guide for all of the range – but in this example we use our 46mm runners.
- Drawer runners are used in a variety of locations such as kitchens and workplaces.
- In this video we look at the measurements, tools and steps needed to fit them.