Symprex Email Signature Manager
Email Signature and Disclaimer Management Solution for Outlook, Office 365 and Exchange
NEW VERSION 7 RELEASED
Email Signature Manager is a powerful Outlook, Office 365 and Exchange email signature and disclaimer management solution.
You can effortlessly deploy and manage email signatures and disclaimers across your entire organization.
Email signatures can include branding, contact information, social media links, and even scheduled news, marketing or other relevant information.
Email Signature Manager also supports iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices right out of the box.
Email Signature Manager offers easy control over corporate email signatures and disclaimers, and also offers scheduled email campaign functionality.
Email Signature Manager makes it easy to include a company logo as well as other relevant images and graphics. The automatic integration with Active Directory (or other custom data source) helps ensure that signatures always contain correct contact information.
Email can be branded with full, central control over email signatures, email disclaimers, email font, email font size, colours and stationery.
You can enforce your corporate identity and brand on all emails, and you can include scheduled marketing and campaign information.
Email Signature Manager includes a powerful, easy-to-use signature, disclaimer and campaign designer for all Outlook email formats.
The flexible data source designer and field mapping allow access to user contact information from virtually any type of data source.
The deployment control is flexible with automatic deployment to all users with and detailed status monitoring.
Ensure professional email communication, with consistent signatures and correct contact information, and optionally marketing information, or legal disclaimers, on all e-mails from your organization.
Discover why thousands of organizations worldwide have chosen Email Signature Manager as the solution to their email signature and disclaimer requirements.
Download the free evaluation version and experience it for yourself.
7.3.1, May 10, 2017
- New user interface with ribbon and modern look-and-feel
- New product configuration wizard for easy installation and upgrading
- New environment configuration dialog for extremely easy configuration
- New agent for continuous signature deployment with scheduled intervals
- New agent user interface for easy management
- New agent no longer needs database access
- Supports users who do not log on to the domain via new agent
- Preview templates merged with user data inside the template editor
- New Status Monitor with sorting and search features
- Insert and use conditional statements in templates to avoid blank lines
- Exclude users and groups from signature deployment
- Automatic clean-up of users and licenses
- Database no longer needs to be shared
- Supports On-Premises Exchange, Hosted Exchange and Office 365
- Works with iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices
- Adds support for Windows 10, Office 2016 and Exchange 2016
- And more
- Standardized corporate Outlook signatures
- Standardized corporate Exchange disclaimers
- Supports smartphone mobile devices signatures
- Allows scheduled email campaigns, news or marketing information
- Signatures and disclaimers visible to users when sending email
- Send-on-behalf signatures
- Convert mobile device plain text emails that require a signature to HTML emails
- Supports Outlook and Outlook Web App/Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Supports virtually unlimited number of templates
- Deployment by group or individual users
- Fully automatic deployment to all users
- Corporate identity brand enforced on all email
- Ensures professional email communication
- Consistent signatures with valid contact information
- Powerful built-in signature designer
- Includes legal disclaimers
- Supports Active Directory and most databases
- Detailed status monitoring on deployment
- Unicode aware with support for languages such as Arabic, Hebrew and Japanese
- No software installation on servers or workstations
Minimum System Requirements
- Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Active Directory
- Available hard disk space 200 MB
- Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768