LOCAL is a casual dining and drinking establishment (LOCAL Kitchen and Bar) and a midsized event center (LOCAL Events). LOCAL Kitchen and Bar consists of 124 seats (108 at tables and 16 at the bar) and serves well-crafted versions of comfort foods in a notably friendly environment. LOCAL Events can accommodate parties from 10 to 220 people and contains two bars, intelligent lighting and sound.
lt;a href= http://www.opentable.com/single.aspx?rid=190093 amp;#038;rtype=ism amp;#038;restref=190093 gt;Reserve Now On OpenTable.com lt;/a gt; Powered By OpenTable
Vision, Mission, Goal and Values
VISION (What the future will look like): To be THE kitchen table of our community; a notably comfortable place where friends gather regularly for exceptional everyday food, drink and camaraderie.
MISSION (What we will focus on from the outset): To provide consistent comfort to our patrons by delivering especially well-crafted interpretations of everyday foods in an authentically welcoming environment.
GOAL. (A material aspiration that is easily understood by all): To be viewed as one of the region’s best restaurants.
- Integrity: Food and supplies to be sourced with the highest priority on quality, locality, sustainability and craftsmanship.
- Accessibility: Local will be comfortable to a broad range of patrons because the types of food and beverages will be easily recognized and priced at a point that feels fair.
- Authenticity: Local will affirmatively seek to build lasting relationships with guests by hiring staff who are genuinely interested in connecting with people.
- Responsibility: Local will be an engaged participant in the vibrancy of our community through charitable involvement in local initiatives.
- Collegiality: Local will seek to create a rewarding workplace for our staff on a financial and personal level.
LOCAL Kitchen and Bar currently accepts a limited number of reservations every dining period, including Friday and Saturday, for parties of two to twelve guests. For parties larger than 12, please contact Kayleigh WATERMAN, at the restaurant: 248.291.5650. Be aware that specific requests for particular tables cannot always be accommodated and reservations will only be held for 20 minutes. Additionally: walk-in guests are always welcome at LOCAL Kitchen Bar, and we maintain an inventory of tables for that purpose each and every dining period.