#moen kitchen faucets
- Flush Button with raised stream and spray indicators
- Operates in stream or spray mode in the pullout or retracted position
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The styling of Extensa blends seamlessly with any kitchen d cor
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 59″ hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 140-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) – for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant – faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Spot Resist Finish: Spot Resist stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Overall Height: 10-1/2″ (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8″ (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10-1/2″ (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8″
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/8″
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Moen Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Discover the best online deals for the 7560 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We’re committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!