#stainless steel kitchen
stainless steel kitchens, INC.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR COMPANY:
- Years of experience: SSK has been in business since 1998 and our employess have an excess of 40 years of stainless steel experience.
- Made in America: All products besides sinks are proudly made in America.
- Material locally purchased: material is purchased in Michigan and Illinois; not purchased from China, etc.
- Green is our goal! No pollutants, chemicals, or contaminants required to form or assemble products and products have a minimal or no amount of toxic outgassing (see cabinet series). All of our stainless material is made from previously recycled stainless.
- Nationwide Shipping: We ship to all US states and the Carribean.
- Member of the US Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Member of National Kitchen Bath Association (NKBA).
- Better Business Bureau accredited business (BBB).
- We are a woman-owned business.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PRODUCTS:
- Premium material: We use premium stainless steel material: 18 gauge for cabinets and 16 gauge for countertops.
- Premium hardware: All Blum hardware, including Blumotion drawers and softclose 3-way adjustable hinges in all of our cabinetry.
- Fully assembled. Our cabinets come fully assembled and ready to install. No need for the time and frustration in assembling them yourself.
- Industry standard sizes: Both cabinet series are consistent with industry standard kitchen cabinets.
- Economical cabinet series: Our Designer-MP Series cabinetry is made for those that want the look of stainless steel cabinets, but don’t want the price.
- Help with design and layout: Don’t know exactly what you need for your project and have questions with design and measurements? We’re here to assist you.
- NSF and ADA configurations: Available in both cabinet series.
- LEED projects: Architectural Series cabinetry is suitable for LEED projects.