The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen
By Mr. and Mrs. Flynn Arrowstarr
The Sims 4: Cool Kitchen Stuff is the fourth Stuff Pack for The Sims 4. The pack contains a number of new objects to help style your perfect kitchen and dining areas. Add to that the Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Machine for crafting a variety of treats which can both positively and negatively affect your Sims’ moods and you have a great way to add new fun to your Sims 4 game.
Ice Cream Machine
The Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Machine makes a variety of sweet treats for your Sims to enjoy. Each batch is eight servings – both bowls and cones count as a serving each. Quality is based on the Sim’s Cooking skill level and the batches last ten hours before spoiling. The treats grant the following moodlets (based on Excellent quality meal):
Ice Cream Recipes by Cooking Level
Ice Creams with special effects are Bolded in the table and their descriptions found below.
Some flavors have other effects on your Sim in addition to the meal moodlet. Here’s a list of the special ice cream effects:
- Pure Perfection – Pure Perfection moodlet (Happy +1) for four hours.
- Weight of the World – Sugary Goodness moodlet (Happy +1) for four hours. Can make your Sim put on weight.
- Taste of Diet – Taste of Diet moodlet (Happy +2) for four hours. Can reduce the Sim’s body fat by eating it multiple times.
- Twin Roses – Taste of Roses moodlet (Flirty +1) for four hours.
- Haunted Mint – Hauntingly X moodlet which has a couple different effects, and may result in the Sim being visited by a Ghost:
- Hauntingly Saddened – Sad +1 for four hours (25%).
- Hauntingly Inspired – Inspired +1 for four hours (75%).
- Mental Upheaval – Mind Askew moodlet (random moodlet +1) for one hour.
- Plant Matter – Green Life moodlet (Happy +1) for four hours. Also turns Sim’s skin green for the length of the moodlet.
- Dragon’s Breath – Dragon’s Wrath moodlet (Uncomfortable +1) for four hours, may also make them Confident. Has a chance of setting the Sim on fire.
- Chilling Mocha – Chance for a couple of effects, and your Sim may freeze others using a special interaction:
- Chilled to the Bone moodlet (Uncomfortable +1) for four hours and turns the Sim’s skin blue. The affected Sim will also shiver occasionally.
- Ice Treat moodlet (Happy +1) for four hours. No skin color change or shivering animation.
Click to Enlarge. Effects of Dragon’s Breath, Plant Matter and Chilling Mocha ice creams.
Clicking on a tub of ice cream offers a number of interactions. Your Sim can:
- Grab a bowl
- Grab a cone
- Set Garnish – fills the left smaller bowl with one of the following items:
- Banana Slices
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Mint Leaves
- Nut Bar
- Orange Slices
- Peppermint Sticks
- Sprinkle Stick
- Waffle Pieces
- Set Topping – fills the right small bowl with one of the following items:
- Caramel Syrup
- Chocolate Sauce
- Coconut Shavings
- Raspberry Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Put in Inventory
- Throw Away
Garnish and toppings will show on the Sim’s ice cream until they finish their first bite. Other than looks, the garnish and toppings have no effect.